[ian-reeds-games] Re: TB 1.13 dev 28

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:01:28 +0200

Hi Ian, this new format looks promising; thanks for adding some of
those rpg-engine features to tb.  About the scripts issue, maybe you
could allow map packs to include their own local scripts; this could
also be useful if scripts are created specifically for a particular
pack and wouldn't be very helpful in general.