[ian-reeds-games] Re: Some more questions

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:52:25 -0700

Hello,
You can't turn a unit into an item, no. The transformation flag isn't
capable of that. You could try playing around with the transportation
flags, if you want to make some type of unit that can lug a bunch of
others to a certain location, though.

And yes, the team changing thing that you're talking about is actually
quite simple. When you're placing the units onto a map using the
ingame map editor, move your cursor onto the unit that you want to
change the team of, then press shift+t to toggle between teams.

Hope this helps!

--
-Mew