[ian-reeds-games] Re: I have a right to be stupid.

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 01:27:02 -0700

Lol, hey Allan.

No worries. For the record I don't think you're stupid. I'm still impressed by the splash heal solution.

I'm still knee deep in items and equipment but they are coming along nicely. Maybe they'll be out end of day tomorrow, or maybe end of day Monday.

It's hard to contain my excitement for them as I think they'll give so many new options for the maps but I'll just have to do that for another day or so until they are ready.

I noticed your starship battles map pack had around 23 maps. That's pretty impressive!

Keep up the great work!

Ian Reed

On 2/2/2013 10:29 PM, Allan Thompson wrote:
Ian,
Never mind. I for some reason forgot that defeat in the victory is not also defeat in the defeat conditions. Death is what I wanted so once again, pure simple unadulterated stupidity, grin. At least I admit it. Then again, wouldn't stupid people do that? Or maybe seriously stupid people would never realize that they were in fact dumber then a bag of hammers? lol.