[ian-reeds-games] Re: FANTASY MAP

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 01:26:07 -0600

Hello Shaun,

Ogres cannot be loaded into siege towers? That's odd; I just tried,
switching my player team to 2 to double check, and I can load them
just fine. Although the AI has the unfortunate tendency to keep trying
to load units after the capacity has been filled...

Forgot about the wraith king, I had it there to test him out and I
guess I forgot to remove him. Just do that from the map editor.
His attack seems weak because he's dark-based, and the demons have a
high resistance to dark attacks.

On 4/4/15, shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hI MONKEY.
oGRES CAN NOT LOAD SEEGE TOWERS.
ALSO IN THE FIRST MAP THE WRAITH KING HAS A WEEK ATTACK AND CAN NOT
BE HURT IN ANY WAY.

--
-Mew