[ian-reeds-games] Re: Dev 40: Huge save game improvements and some new bugs

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:13:58 -0500

hi ian,
i guess from the update, loading units in to others no longer works.
i updated tb and started a map, and the first thing i tried was
dev 39 was still ok.
this was not after loading a saved game, and in fact i did not try
saving or loading.
my guess is that somewhere the removing of points messed with the
this is seriously going to hault production of a lot of my work as a
lot of the current stuff evolves around the load feature.

austen