[ian-reeds-games] Re: Changing maps

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:37:36 -0500

Hi,
If the maps are any of mine, I have no problem with it. In fact, if you think
the ones you are changing for yourself  is good, or would be a good addition, I
wouldn't have a problem adding it to a map pack with appropriate credits.
As for the others, I can't speak for them.
al

I think the only universal rule to