[ian-reeds-games] Re: Carlos...

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:36:02 -0500

nod lesser flames of Satan isn’t nearly as bad as it looks. And I know tat you
can beat the game with just eddy which meas I have to make things a bit harder.
I think the best part of the game is spirit of debilitation though, all those
skills are fun, and they really do make the game a lot tougher. I might put a
few more of those in there. And the wet tunnels, you don’t have to explore
them, but if you do, there are a spirit fighter and a spirit of debilitation
each guarding them. Still, you can bypass them. The next map will be loaded
with vampires, and the boss fight will contain multiple boss units to make
things tougher.