[ian-reeds-games] Re: Age of warlords bugs

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:16:45 -0500

Hi Cathrine,

I am sorry about that. I have no idea what is going on with it, but you are not
the first person having problems, someone else told me he had the same issue. I
have been trying to make the game crash for me while playing the maps he
indicated, which included ashes to ashes and axis and allies, but I can’t make
any of them crash for me.

So my only thoughts are that it could be the units that feature the transform
in an effect like weer warrior or undead wraith maybe, but that wouldn’t
explain the ashes to ashes map which doesn’t feature those units.

I think maybe changing over to craigs new script flags will make the maps  play
perhaps? So I am going to be doing that. Right now they all should be using the
old scripts.

I will let the list know when I am ready to release the  script flag using map
packs and hopefully that might resolve the issues.

Again sorry for the problems you are experiencing to yourself and any others.

al

I apologize cause it is frustrating to me that I can’t figure out what the
problem is and peole enjoy age of warlords