[i3] Restore old behaviour of i3

  • From: Oliver Schad <oliver.schad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:43:29 +0100

Hi all,

first of all: thank all supporters for i3, it's a great piece of
software to increase productivity.

For my use cases the old behaviour of i3 in version 3 was really good.
Whenever I try to migrate to version 4, I have to push more keys on my
keyboard to get the same thing or it bites my way of thinking.

So my question is, if there is a way to restore the behaviour of i3 in
version 3 with version 4.

Today I solve that problem with downloading the old source, compile it
by myself. I would prefer to follow the upstream.

Thank you for your help and best regards
Oli