[i3] Call for testing for the 4.8 release (2)

  • From: Michael Stapelberg <michael@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Discussions\/Questions about the i3 window manager" <i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:40:25 +0200

Hi everyone,

the old thread got pretty messy, so I’m starting a new one to make sure
I reach everyone.

As announced, I want to release i3 v4.8 soon. The current plan is to
release what we have in the “next” git branch right now in two days,
i.e. on Sunday, 2014-06-15. I’ve just committed a bunch of bugfixes, so
please update and test.

For Debian and Ubuntu, we have http://i3wm.org/docs/repositories.html
with that version so that you don’t need to compile it yourself.

In case you notice a grave problem, please report a bug at
http://bugs.i3wm.org/ as usual.

--
Best regards,
Michael