[hustgcs91] RE: [hustgcs91] Re: [hustgcs91] RE: 通信录更新(v0.93)及毕业合影

  • From: "Helen Zou" <hzou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hustgcs91@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:57:43 -0400

I hope everybody here on this list and your families are doing fine and staying
safely in the earthquake in Sichuan. I feel so sad for China and Chinese people
to suffer in those disasters recently, first was the snow and then this
earthquake. Everybody here in Canada is talking about it, especially in Chinese
communities. Donations are being organized and collected and hopefully the
money can be delivered to those in need as soon as possible. Let’s pray for
those who suffered in this disaster and wish them be recovered soon.

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:36:23 -0700
From: xiongshiyong@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: 通信录更新(v0.93)及毕业合影
To: hustgcs91@xxxxxxxxx; peteryuwang@xxxxxxxxxxx