[huskerlug] Re: usb drive

  • From: "Fruhwirth, John" <JFruhwirth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:29:20 -0500

Nope, not an ipod.  Those look cool, but mine is better.  Mine plays videos
and displays pics also on its 1.5 x 1.5 inch color 16bit screen.  I love it.
Eats up the battery life of its internal LI-ION though.  I have yet to try
these suggestions, thanks guys.

John (Russ) Fruhwirth
UNL Athletic Dept./Computing Services
402-472-2368