[huskerlug] Re: legal download of SUSE Pro 9.2 DVD iso

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:41:34 -0600

    This time the upgrade did work.  Unfortunately my linmodem isn't,
but that
is probably my fault in trying out an old AGP card, which wasn't any
faster than
what my on board video --it pays to reread the manual-- and having both
drivers
goofed up my bios a little or the MODEM's since the MODEM works on
Windows as it
did before, but now has trouble with Linux.  Anyway, I'm not very fond
of 9.1, but
it there, on one computer, and it won't go any farther than that.  ---Jim