[huskerlug] Re: Seamonkey

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 05:46:27 -0600

        I've always used Netscape or a variant of it, since Windows 3.1, so it
doesn't
seem to have problems like that.  I suppose I should have said Seamonkey
instead of Mozilla, but Seamonkey hasn't impressed me too much, no calendar for
one thing, unless they fixed that since I've tried it. I might have seriously
tried out Opera, but I don't understand its mail system. I never could get the
spam filter to work.  ---Jim