[huskerlug] Re: Revolution OS

  • From: GrayGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:15:18 -0600

On Sunday 23 March 2003 11:47 pm, you wrote:
> Yes, I saw some of the stills and it reminded me that I should go
> on a diet!  I see Linux went from a slim model to a pudgy one.
> Thanks, Cesar for pointing out the site.  ---Jim

All he has got to do, if he wants to, is stop eating refined sugars.
Easy, but the weight loss is gradual (no skin sag) and permanent, if one
does't resume filling their sweet-tooth again.

> On Sunday 23 March 2003 10:34, you wrote:
> > If it's on blockbuster's website, they should be able to get it
> > for you.
> >
> > Quoting Cesar Delgado <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Following links from a /. Story on the 3D visualization of the
> > > Linux kernel
> > > (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.brisset/kernel3d/kernel3d.html
> > >) I came across a movie called "Revolution OS"
> > > (http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2419320 there's a
> > > trailer here as well).
> > > Has anyone seen this movie, or own it?  I'd really like to see
> > > it if someone has it.  Blockbuster has it on their website but
> > > they don't have it for rent and you can't buy it.  Go figure
> > > they taunt by showing me the movie and then not letting me
> > > have it, =/.
> > >
> > > -Cesar Delgado
> >
> > ----
> > Husker Linux Users Group mailing list
> > To unsubscribe, send a message to
> > huskerlug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of UNSUBSCRIBE

GrayGeek

Remember...........
It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and
whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the
flag.
authored by
Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC