[huskerlug] Post Script SENCUG Meeting

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:04:26 -0500 (CDT)

Gentlemen:

You are fortunate, you will not have to suffer any presentations from me
this month!  ---Jim

'We'll have two DVD's . On the full sized TV at the library.
First a DVD made by a group of meteorologists at FT. Collins  CO. Title "The
Two Hundred Year Search for the Red  Sprite. " ( I was wrong about the
Color).  It has some spectacular shots of thunderstorms and the capture of
the "red Sprite" above the clouds with some sophisticated equipment.

'Second: Glen Drohman has done a beautiful Slide show he calls the Four
Seasons in Lincoln. . I think people will enjoy both.   Barney'

         South East Nebraska Computer Users Group
                          Meeting
                Victor E. Anderson Library
                      Conference Room
                Fremont & Touzalin Streets