[huskerlug] NeroLinux

  • From: GreyGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HuskerLug <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:39:52 -0600

Just downloaded and tried "nerolinux", (Nero 7, NeroDigital(tm))

The license file costs $19.95 and the demo (rpm or deb) runs for 1 month.
I used Kpackage to install the deb file into my MEPIS-6.0 system

I burned a 2.9GB collection of pictures and movies.  It took about the
same amount of time that K3b took, 17 minutes.

Nerolinux uses Gnome Toaster's GUI, and it looks like it.
The GUI looks like it was written for Win95, but the burner worked very
well.

K3b has a more intuitive interface and its eye candy is much better.

Don't you just live choice!
--
GreyGeek