[huskerlug] Re: Moving back to dumb terminals]

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:38:13 -0600

Well, the 8085, basically an 8008, the CPU of the Model 100/102 was definitely
not multi-tasking, and you probably wouldn't want to do that with a 2MHz
processor anyway. ;-)  Probably the only thing in the somewhat the same time
frame that could multi-task and be of interest to Linux types was Motorola's
6800 chips, So go out and find an old Tandy Color Computer and have at it!
---Jim