[huskerlug] Google hosts as Ira Hyman introduces PC LinuxOS

  • From: GreyGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 09:12:00 -0500

http://newsblaze.com/story/20070502150502jnyc.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Story.html

"Are you an owner of an old laptop or a slow computer? Maybe you just
don't have the money to buy a new one at this point of time? Don't
worry. Ira Hyman gave his presentation on a seven year old 500 MHz
laptop using PCLinuxOS. He surfs on the Internet and does his daily work
without any problems. Like many other people I took away a free
PCLinuxOS CD. Having installed it after the meeting I've been using the
distro for a month now. I have never had to restart my computer and all
its applications run perfectly."