[huskerlug] Re: FOXNews - reason why not to watch it.

  • From: obiwan@xxxxxxxx (Obi-Wan)
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:49:01 -0500 (CDT)

> If you use firefox:

That's awesome.  However, I only see IE7, NS4.8, and Opera 9.25, all for
Vista.  What are the appropriate details for adding IE6 for WinXP?  Most
of the sites I need this for flat out won't work with any of the provided
options.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth                             obiwan@xxxxxxxx