[huskerlug] Re: Excite News - Microsoft Offers Cash for Wikipedia Edit

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 04:20:14 -0800 (PST)

--- GreyGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070123/D8MR8I0G2.html

> To unsubscribe, send a message to
> huskerlug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with a subject of UNSUBSCRIBE

The articles referenced in the wikipedia footnotes,
are Microsoft publications, although a few are
independant papers, also referencing Microsfot
articles, and whitepapers, in their entirety and, many
are  on the Microsoft hosted web sites.

I see no anti-Microsoft bias, and, in fact, noticed
some criticism of open source participants in varying
discriptions of participation in defining the Open
Source standards, in particular, IBM.

My personal take is that Microsoft has attempted to
create FUD and lies on a wikipedia, but, wanted to
appear neutral by contracting someone outside their
promotions gang.

Yes, I said GANG, because that is what Criminal Felons
usually create, to conspire to appear more powerful,
more 'connected' and more capable at their piracy,
theft through monopoly, and other nefarious schemes
(BSA, anyone?).

Hey, Microsoft has two of the three Parole Board
positions filled with their own executives, and they
recently repealed the parole and invoked a new 2 year
probation, on Microsoft, in the area of Software
programs!

The Fox is in the henhouse, and I object to the entire
scam.  What evil scheme are they up to, again?

There isn't enough time in the day for me to explain
how much I loathe Microsoft's criminal exhortations,
extortions, and ploys to commit criminal acts against
governments, corporations, small businesses, schools,
and individuals.

I recommend http://pclinuxos.com  and the interim beta
of the newest issue, p94, (which is due out on 30
January!), is a killer version, called simply
'liveCD'.

It includes Flash 9.

--
P. Berry, USAF (Retired) http://www.af.mil  Linux User #65411