[htdf] Welcome all; we now have 4 subscribers

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <htdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:16:11 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have changed the topic of this list. Yes, this list will still be about
hattrick and mainly about hattrick, but I've extended it. If any of you guys
find any games like hattrick, any sport sims games that you'd like to
advertise, advertise them here, as well as talk about hattrick. I think I've
found one that's significantly better then hattrick, catch is that you have to
pay though, which is a bummer, but I could see why, too advanced to be free. It
looks pretty good so far so if I see no issues in accessibility I just might be
subscribing. Hey, I gotta have my basketball. and no, it's not coaching sim.