[htcmeditation] Re: Today guided/silent meditation at 12:15 (be on time). Location: *** Sportsfields ***

  • From: "Jansen, Marjolein" <marjolein.jansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:13:25 +0000

Hoi Serge,

Moet ik ff helpen dragen?

Gr. Marjolein

From: htcmeditation-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:htcmeditation-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vrijaldenhoven, Serge
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:10 AM
To: htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [htcmeditation] Today guided/silent meditation at 12:15 (be on time).
Location: *** Sportsfields ***

Hi all,

Today back from holidays I found 7 new meditation cushions in my office donated
by the group that borrowed ours for some experiments.
Nice!

I will try to bring them to the sportsfields so that from today on, we have
some meditation cushions there as well.
(But if you want to be sure of one, bring your own)

Grt!
Serge

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the