[htcmeditation] Re: Guided meditation 12:15 at HTC farm

  • From: "Decre, Michel" <michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:47:47 +0000

Dear HTC meditators,
From Australia, I hope you had a good meditation with Eef today, like last
week. I've also just spent this time in meditation here.

I missed the opportunity to previously introduce Eef, because I didn't realise
many of you don't know her : Eef has been a regular meditator for years and has
guided the HTC meditation very regularly in 2013 - 2014 when my schedule and
availability were miinimal, until new job assignments brought her to the
Philips Boschdijk location where she started another meditation group that now
continues even after she has been re-located to HTC again.

I have always enjoyed meditating under her guidance, because she brings a
radiance and approach rooted in Indian traditions that I don't possess. I hope
you also enjoy her experience, energy and radiating compassion.

Take care, enjoy life.
From down under,
Michel

Michel Decré, PhD
Director, Research and Technology
Medtronic Neuromodulation, Eindhoven Design Center
High Tech Campus 41, 5656AE Eindhoven (NL)
T+31408002103
M+31612373714

On 17 Nov 2015, at 19:40, Maaswinkel, Eef
<eef.maaswinkel@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eef.maaswinkel@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Join in today in meditation and give ourselves permission to settle down just a
bit so we can truly experience quietude and NO thing ness – we can actually
experience pure, unbounded consciousness. When we settle down even more deeply,
we can hear the whispers of the divine and tap into source at the most profound
level. And then we can take our next step into the realm of pure potentiality
where our next thought, our next word, our next deed…is magnificent,
unconditioned, and pregnant with possibilities.

We are already there…but the mist of daily work, pressure etc. swirling about
us often obscures the Light that is inside.

See you in the circle,
Eef

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the