[htcmeditation] Re: 12:15 PM HTC8 Sports fields: Guided meditation 'Best you' series by Eef

  • From: "Jan Willem Bikker" <JanWillem.Bikker@xxxxxx>
  • To: htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:59:10 +0100

Hoi Eef,

Jammer dat ik er gister niet bij was! Door allerlei meetings niet meer in
de mail gekeken, ik was om 12.14 in de boerderij maar daar was geen
meditatie....

Volgende week weer hoop ik.

Mvg JW

--

Drs Jan Willem Bikker PDEng
Senior consultant

T: +31 (0)40 750 1697
F: +31 (0)40 750 1699
E: bikker@xxxxxx
I: www.cqm.nl

Consultants in Quantitative Methods CQM BV
P.O. Box 414, 5600 AK Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Vonderweg 16, 5616 RM Eindhoven, The Netherlands
KvK 17076484

From: "Maaswinkel, Eef" <eef.maaswinkel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Dash, Manoj" <manoj.dash@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Buchner santos,
Evelyn" <evelyn.buchner.santos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guillaumes
sanchez, Raquel" <raquel.guillaumes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/01/2016 09:44
Subject: [htcmeditation] 12:15 PM HTC8 Sports fields: Guided meditation
'Best you' series by Eef
Sent by: htcmeditation-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last week’s session we moved beyond fear into abundance where our
intentions can blossom and grow.
Today we move into trust and surrender, a marvelous place to BE together.
No experience necessary, EveryOne is welcome!

http://articles.nithyananda.org/2012/11/surrender-with-trust/

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this
message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.

GIF image