[hscctstudents] Training Location

  • From: "Gibran Adejele" <gibran_adejele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hscctstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:50:44 -0600

Students, Parents, and Coaches, we will start training this weekend at
the Illinois Institute of Technology.  Here are the specifics:

Alumni Lab
2nd Floor
Room 218
3201 South Dearborn

When I was last at IIT, they showed me a number of potential classrooms.
Based on the address, I can't tell which one they've given us.  I'm sure
it's a good one.

I am really excited and ready to get going.  I've started to receive
some completed homework assignments so I can tell that some of you are
approaching the program with the right attitude.

(H) 708-283-8516
(C) 708-254-7767