[hsa] Single Stack Nationals.

  • From: Michael Chludenski <ipsc_drl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:08:17 -0500

USPSA Single Stack Nationals will be held May 4-7, 2016 at PASA Park in Barry
Illinois. Competitors will complete the match in one day of shooting. The
Single Stack website opens for registration on Sunday, November 15. The
registration is done on-line by an assigned slot number and PIN code.
We have received 6 slots for the Northeast Section. I have already received
requests from Craig Buckland and Mike French. Please spread the word to any
folks that you know who is interested in the Single Stack Nationals for 2016.
Thank you for another great season of USPSA in New England!- Dan