[Hastings Rock] License payment

  • From: webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrock at freelists <hrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 13:25:30 +0100

** Hastings Rock Radio **

The license fee was paid on the 17th. There may be a small delay as I accidentally paid both invoices to the same bank account which was not correct. Both accounts are Ofcom's, at the same bank address and sort code. As both invoices were issued at the same time I assumed there was just one account but that is not the case.

When you pay on-line, there is a remittance slip or email to tell them we have paid. I sent them an email explaining the situation and asking both invoices marked as paid in order to progress the application. They responded thus:

"That is not a problem, once we receive the funds we will transfer internally to correct accounts. Thank you for your payments."

I have checked our account and note that they have not credited anything back to us as an incorrect payment and I do not expect them to do so. I would imagine this happens quite often but it may be why there is a delay.

How long do they normally take to send the license?

Simon.

--
---
The Hastings Rock team.