[hrbcomittee] Fwd: Our next Zoom Social is TOMORROW (Monday 13 March)

  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrbcomittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:11:18 +0000

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Our next Zoom Social is TOMORROW (Monday 13 March)
Date:   Sun, 12 Mar 2023 21:00:36 +0000
From:   Communications (HBA) <communications@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     Mr. Martin Rosen <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>

HBA - The National Association of Hospital Broadcasting Organisations
Hospital Broadcasting Association <https://www.hbauk.com/>

Join us for our Zoom Social on 13th March from 7pm

Dear Martin,

Students from Sheffield Hallam University will be joining us at our March Zoom Social as they would like to gain further insight as to how broadcasters can be further supported. The data they collate from a questionnaire will be used to formulate a strategic plan which will be presented in a research report.

Join us on this months Zoom Social using the details below, to find out more and join in the discussion.

*Zoom Social - Sheffield Hallam University Students*

*Date: *Monday 13th March 2023

*Time: *7pm-8pm

*Location:* Zoom - Via this link <https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89494519728?pwd=K2FWaktpUXRtbUVuOFdiQnhENWxqdz09#success>
*Host:* Emma Sysum

Please remember to change your Zoom display name. This needs to include your name and the station you're from.

We hope you can join us tomorrow night.

*HBA Communications*

Follow us on social media

HBA on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ukhba> HBA on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/hbauk> HBA on Twitter <https://twitter.com/theHBAuk>

HBA is the operating name of the National Association of Hospital Broadcasting Organisations. Registered in England and Wales as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (No. 1015501).
*Principal Office:* 19 Rowan Court, Norwich, NR5 0PT