[hrbarnet] The final HRB Weekly get-together

  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrbarnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 12:28:24 +0000

Yes folks it is time to say a fond farewell to our weekly chat sessions.  It has been fun and those of you who have joined in over the past months, thanks.   So do join me tonight at the usual time 8.05pm as we say goodbye to the HRB Weekly get-togethers for the final time this year !

A new series of weekly get-togethers will start on 5 January !

--

This e-mail is from
Martin Rosen

Protected by Kaspersky Security Cloud

Martin Rosen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HRB Weekly get-together

Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9904597379?pwd=REw2bVordFJsU1B3WncxRVJoSnd2UT09

Meeting ID: 990 459 7379

Passcode: 4528