[hp.encompass.nz] Win an IPAQ

  • From: "Jonathan Mckeown" <jonmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hp.encompass.nz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:21:02 +1200

Win an IPAQ

As you know we are running an on-line survey to establish what IT users
would want and expect from the Encompass User Group.

HP have confirmed their commitment to providing IT users with a means of
keeping up with, and providing input to on-going technical developments with
HP.

However, we do need your views on how this could be best achieved.

Simply click this link <http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/10845/encompass.htm>
and take 5 or 10 minutes to give us your views. Remember, those completing
the survey go into a draw to win a very desirable IPAQ.

JPEG image