[Homer_Prod_Auct] Homerville update Mon 7/3

  • From: "F. W. Owen" <fwo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:18:36 -0400

Mon morn, July 3

Hi Folks,

The next auction is tonight at 6 PM.

The most recent market report is ready.

Please go here: <www.homerproduceauction.com>

or <http://www.brightdsl.net/~fwo>

We are expecting 150 bags of sweet corn tonight.

Homerville Produce Auction sales through last Friday are 142% of 2005 for the
same period.

Some of the graphs on the website have been updated reflection last weeks
activity:  Auction gross, strawberries, cabbage, cauliflower, hanging
baskets.

For some reason, I missed updating cuc and zuc.  I'll fix that tomorrow.

Full truckload buyers should now be planning their entry point into the
auction.  The seasonal runup is just around the corner.  Check our 2005
graphs (on the website) to anticipate 2006 production.

--
Kindest regards,

========================
F. W. Owen
Owenlea Holsteins
9430 Spencer Road
Homerville, Ohio 44235
e-mail fwo@xxxxxxxxxx
home page http://www.bright.net/~fwo
voice & fax 330.625.2369
cell 330.635.2287
========================

-The main page for the Homerville Wholesale Produce Auction is
http://www.HomerProduceAuction.com

-Go there to:
     * View photos
     * Read the manager's blog
     * View price and quantity graphs
     * Read the current and past market reports.

homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-To contact the auction manager about this email list (or for any reason)
send email to fwo@xxxxxxxxxx

-Users can unsubscribe from the list by sending email
to homer_prod_auct-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx