[hogalumni Newsletter] Virus

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:36:26 -0600

ALL Subscribers to this newsletter were auto-signed when they signed up with
Hogalumni dot com........

Sorry for the web site not getting any attention. The computer had a
virus and the Geek wiped it clean. I did have my files backed up but
lost some good software that cant be replaced.

I will be back........

--
Wayne Beck

---
is active.

DO NOT REPLY to this Newsletter! If you no longer want to receive these
Hogalumni Newsletters. send an email to: hogalumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject line.
CONTACT US AT -  hogalumni@xxxxxxxxx
Home Web Site - WWW.hogalumni.com