[hogalumni Newsletter] Videos?

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:44:49 -0500

I had a nice collection of AHS Videos marked on YouTube but I have noticed that some of the best ones were deleted by Youtube because the Organization "Line of Scrimmage" no longer exists. They were the producers. I wish I had taken the time to download the videos from Youtube instead of just having the link. IF anyone out there has those videos from "Line of Scrimmage", let me know. I was planning a Video Page for the web site. One was Swede Lee giving his guys a a PEP talk at half time. I still have 6 or 7 that actually work.

Send Videos or links to "Hogalumni@xxxxxxxxx" It has plenty space for Video files
This email acct does not.

--
Wayne Beck (Web Master)
If you no longer want to receive these Hogalumni Newsletters.