[hogalumni Newsletter] GONE!

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 20:30:00 -0500

ALL Subscribers to this newsletter were auto-signed when they signed up with
Hogalumni dot com........

What? You didnt know I was gone for a few weeks.

Just got back from Oregon and the beautiful Northwest and missed all the
Fire! Great trip which I drove 4500 miles..posted pix on Facebook.
I am tired but this was my longest trip ever.  The Northwest US is not
like the South!!!!!  Oregon doesnt even let drivers gas up their own
cars. I thought I was back in 1960........How about a law like that here?

I will get the updates posted that I received at Gmail.......after I
recover........  haha

--
Wayne Beck (Web Master)
DO NOT REPLY to this Newsletter! If you no longer want to receive these