[hoa] Petition At Change.org

  • From: "Robert @ Colorado HOA" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hoa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:06:11 -0600

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-amend-the-constitution-to-guarantee-the-people-s-constitutional-rights

Petitioning United States Congress
Amend the constitution to guarantee the people's constitutional rights
(stop HOA abuse)
David Flicek Las Vegas, NV

We the people, in order to guarantee our certain fundamental rights to
pursue happiness and exercise our liberty to purchase, own, and
control property in areas of our choosing without losing rights
guaranteed by the Constitution and laws, do hereby propose the
following Constitutional Amendment:

"The peoples Constitutional rights and governing laws cannot be
subverted by contract, nor can any governmental organization subvert
the laws inherit to itself, nor can governance of the people be
performed or enforced by anyone except governmental organizations."