[hlxce] HLXCE 1.6.14 now available for download.

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:04:44 -0500

Hi All,

It has been quite some time since we have released an update package,
but we have finally got one together!  This update is primarily adding
support for TF2 (over 30 new weapons).  However there are some bug
fixes, such as:

* GeoLite_Import.sh (for those still using the database-version of Max
Mind instead of the binary) -- updated to handle their "first-tuesday"
release cycle
* Daemon now prints the user position correctly when users connect to the server

All the information about the release can be found at our web site:
http://www.hlxce.com

Thanks for your continued support of the product.

- HLXCE Dev Team
Visit us online at http://www.hlxce.com

Forum: http://forums.hlxce.com
IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce