[hlxce] HLXCE 1.6.13 released

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:41:07 -0600

Hello everyone.

The HLXCE Dev Team is pleased to announce that 1.6.13 is now available
for download.

More details on what's updated, changelog and such on our web site:
http://www.hlxce.com.

Please be sure to read the important information about this release
for TF2 users.

Thanks again for your continued support of HLXCE.  As a reminder, if
your community is enjoying HLXCE, please considering donating to help
fund the future development of the package on our web site.

Have a great 2011!

- HLXCE Dev Team
Visit us online at http://www.hlxcommunity.com

Forum: http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/