[hllug] Re: Saturday HLLUG Meeting

  • From: "LSMiller" <lsmiller221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:53:05 -0500

Thanks, y'all,

What a good meeting! I agree it was kind of nice to be inhibited by the fact we
had no internet, seems we talked and visited more.  Thanks for bringing your
daughter, Lee, it was a real pleasure.  I think at some point Don was wondering
if we should have the meeting if the internet was down, but then thought better
of it.  Thanks for bringing your daughter, Lee, it was a real pleasure.

Thanks for the links, Lee, I'll get right on it, with supervision from my geek
of course.

Это - удовольствие общаться с людьми подобных интересов.

Lisa