[hllug] Re: Lakeshore Library meeting arrangements.

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:14:37 -0500

Donguitar wrote:
> Hello everyone.  Because I live in Buchanan Lake Village, not far from the
> Lakeshore Library, I'm handling the arrangements for the HLLUG meeting we're
> planning to have there.
>
> I suggest:
>
> 2:00 PM on the 5th of May.

That sounds good to me. Since the Marble Falls area meeting is currently
scheduled for the 3rd Tuesday through September, having the Saturday
meeting on the 19th would put two meetings on the same week. 1st Saturday
at LakeShore and 3rd Tuesday in Marble Falls should better meet current and
future "members" needs.

> That being said, the starting time is flexible.  The conference room is
> available on the 5th and 19th.  The 5th is best for me but I can be there on
> the 19th as well so I'm happy to defer to someone else's preferences if need
> be.  On either date I'd be just as happy with a 1:00 PM starting time.  Pat
> closes the library at noon but I expect she'd let us start earlier, as long
> as we get there before she locks the door.  Otherwise we'd need to start
> after she reopens (at 1:00 PM).

I believe that the Lakeshore Library is only open Mon thru Friday; except
for pre-arranged meetings like ours.

> I'd like to get this on her schedule asap so please tell me if this works
> for you.  If I can get a satisfactory consensus I'll go in tomorrow and
> handle the formalities.

Thanks Don, it will be great to see you!

> Don Crowder

Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista, just say NO! If your not ready for Linux yet, buy
a MAC!" - Lee Parmeter