[hllug] Re: HLLUGs at Marble Falls - Saturday

  • From: "LSMiller" <lsmiller221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:32:07 -0600

That's called the Garfield Sydrome.  Here's the set-up;

John comes rushing in all excited, talking about his wonderful day, he met a
beautiful woman who consents to go out with him, he had a great day at work,
and on and on...

Garfield, in his inimitable blase' fashion, waits a moment and asks, "And
this affects me how?"

Glad I read that last line.  I assumed you all talked abou...never mind.

Lisa