[hllug] Fwd: hllug: leejpar@xxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: Don Crowder <dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:31:52 -0600

Lee responded from an address which doesn't seem to be subscribed to the list (because I got a "needs approval" email) so I just forwarded it back to the list from my address.

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

 For balance you can view headlines on the UPI and Reuters sites.

 \http://www.upi.com/

 http://www.reuters.com/news

 If your paranoia precludes simply visiting the websites in your
 browser then visit them via a proxy site.

 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=proxy+websites

 Hope this helps.

 Don
Here's one of my favorites:
http://english.aljazeera.net/

where to watch this and other news channels from around the world:
http://www.livestation.com/channels/3-al-jazeera-english-english

See what the rest of the world has to say here:
http://watchingamerica.com/News/
// eompost 4D691FA5:659D.1:uyyht