[hllug] Re: Dial up limbo

  • From: Stevie <slider2tx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 00:25:39 -0500

Yes I would definitely do a fresh install of Kppp, after of course making
sure any old traces and config files were emoved from the system.  Sometimes
this has worked very well for me in the past.  As you already know, be very
careful using the purge command hehe!  :-p

Slider
Proud user of Linux Mint /KDE operating system
http://www.linuxmint.com/