[hllug] Re: CRT disposal

  • From: Don Crowder <dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 22:08:26 -0600

On 02/08/2014 08:24 PM, Lee Parmeter wrote:
FYI!

Goodwill now takes CRT monitor, working or non-working, as well as other computer related equipment. It appears that most all locations will take it, including the new one in Marble Falls.

I'm not sure I've got any left. I've been dismantling them, reducing them to a circuit board and piles of plastic, wire, steel and glass. I box up the glass for the landfill and everything else goes to Hill Country Recyclers. I've got a big pile to haul off now in fact, if I can just get a couple of nice days to load the truck. Figures, huh?

--
Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com