[hipl-users] Re: Re : Re: Time to process R2

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:22:06 +0200

Eliane Eliane wrote:
Hello,

I found those functions:
hip_receive_i1
hip_receive_r1
hip_receive_i2
hip_receive_r2

hip_handle_i1
hip_handle_r1
hip_handle_i2
hip_handle_r2

hip_create_i2
hip_create_r2

For the function hip_timeval_diff(), I don't find it. Could you tell me plz in which file it is? and the hip_xmit_r1 as well?

Use the grep, Luke :)

mkomu@halko:~/projects/hipl--userspace--2.6$ grep timeval_diff */*.c
..
libinet6/misc.c:/** hip_timeval_diff - calculate difference between two timevalues
..

and i I am going to use a script to calculate the time for exple to receive I1 and create R1, I have to modify the two functions, receive_r1() and hip_xmit_r1().
Then I add the two timesfirst?? Then, in the script, how it will be?

There is also a script in test/performance/stats.pl if you want to calculate averages and variances.