[hipl-users] Re: Other possibilities to get archs?

  • From: Väisänen Teemu <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:03:33 +0200

Hi and thank you for info!

2005/12/30, Jaakko Kangasharju <jkangash@xxxxxxx>:
> Väisänen Teemu <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> If you just want to check the userspace branch, you can get it by
> hand.

I downloaded latest revision and unpacked it in Cygwin. I tried to run
tla in hipl--userspace--2.6--patch-262 directory and it says:
$ tla replay
unable to access URL: /hipl/archive/.listing
webdav error: Could not connect to server: Connection timed out

> Keeping it updated is also possible to do by hand, but HIPL
> development seems fast enough that I wouldn't do it without some
> scripting (well, writing a script to get and apply patches wouldn't be
> too difficult).

Yes, I can get revisions manually, so problem is solved.

2005/12/30, Jaakko Kangasharju <jkangash@xxxxxxx>:
> Väisänen Teemu <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I'm trying to dowload HIPL arch using tla in Cygwin.
> >
> > $ tla my-id "Teemu Vaisanen <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx>"
> > $ tla register-archive hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/archive/
> > $ tla my-default-archive hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > $ tla get hipl--main--2.6 hipl--main--2.6
> > unable to access URL: /hipl/archive/.listing
> > webdav error: Could not connect to server: Connection timed out
>
> I guess you are able to access <http://hipl.hiit.fi/> with your
> browser?  Can you also access <http://hipl.hiit.fi/archive/>?  What
> about <http://hipl.hiit.fi/archive/.listing>?

I am able to access <http://hipl.hiit.fi/> with webbrowser in Windows,