[hipl-users] HIPL release version 1.0.0

  • From: Diego Beltrami <Diego.Beltrami@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:25:21 +0300

Folks,

I would like to proudly announce  the availability of the official release of
HIPL.

InfraHIP HIPL source and binary release for Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora are available
at the following link:

    http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/release/1.0.0

Release Notes can be found at:
    http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/release/1.0.0/RELEASE-NOTES-1.0.0

The version number has been increased from 0.x to 1.x in order to underline the
main difference with respect to the previous release: hipl has moved to the
userspace.

Furthermore, I would experimental HIPL binaries from MerCoNe project for
ARM-Linux based PDAs:

   http://infrahip.hiit.fi/MERCoNe/

A big "Thank You" to *everyone* who put a great effort in order to achieve this
great result!

On behalf of the InfraHIP group,

--
Diego