[hipl-users] Re: HIPL on OpenWRT

  • From: Joakim Koskela <joakim.koskela@xxxxxxx>
  • To: miika.komu@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:48:02 -0700

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 09:51:30 Miika Komu wrote:
> Here's a script from BEET testing with "ip" tool:
>
> http://infrahip.hiit.fi/old/run-ipsec.sh
>
> I wonder if Joakim has a later version of the tool?

I wouldn't say a new version of it, but I've been making some changes to it
and creating scripts around it to automate and speed up the testing, and to
fit the things I've been concentrating on at particular times.

But the basic script should be ok to test whether beet works at all. My hacks
might come in handy only if you're planning to run the complete test suite
(different mtu's, protocols, ip flags etc in all four inner-outer address
family combinations) frequently.

br, j