[hipl-dev] Re: Cubieboard setup

  • From: Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:22:18 +0300

Hi,

I have my Cubieboard working, but on installing Fedora 20 on an SD card
I ruined Android on nand.  There is a way to fix the nand, but it is a
bit complex for me; I am thinking of just building an Android SD for
booting.

anyway........

Time for a HIPL for fedora-20-arm!

I suspect this one I will have to build myself.

Also the Android HIPL might be a bit to get running?

get the source:

http://hipl.hiit.fi/index.php?index=source

INSTALL file lists packages to be installed for Fedora.

autoreconf --install && ./configure && make bin

...to build binaries. Report problems here, as usually :)