[hilac] May Perinatal Summit Follow up: Book of Action Plans

  • From: "Eric M. Kapono" <kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:00:37 -1000

Aloha kāua,

(my apologies for any duplicates of this email…)

Here attached is the Book of Action Plans from our May 16 Follow Up event.
It contains all the Reports from convening Teams and the Action Plans for
the next term. A Participant Roster is also included, so that you may
contact those on your planning team and move your actions forward.

I look forward to hearing of your progress in these coming months.

Mahalo nui!!
~Eric

Eric M. Kapono
ADVANCEMENT SERVICES